ACCESS Identity Management
To modify the name or email associated with your ACCESS ID:
- Log in at https://registry.access-ci.org/.
- Select “Profile: View and edit your profile”.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the information that you want to edit.
- IMPORTANT: If you modify your email address, be sure to check your inbox for a confirmation email and click the link in the message to confirm your request. ACCESS requires all email addresses to be verified.
To modify the organization listed in your ACCESS profile, please open a ticket to request the change.
Some services you may need
For ACCESS Users
- Acceptable Use
- Privacy Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Register for an ACCESS ID
- Modify the name, email, or organization associated with your ACCESS ID
- Request a reminder of your ACCESS username
- Reset your ACCESS password
- Manage ACCESS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Link (or unlink) a GitHub, Google, Microsoft, ORCID, or University account with your ACCESS ID
- Register (or unregister) an SSH public key with ACCESS
- Request assistance with your ACCESS ID
- Report an account compromise
For ACCESS Staff and CI Operators